11.2.12

THANKFUL


In this life, there is so many things to be thankful of and one of them, for me is the kids. They taught me a lot of valuable lesson about life, making me able to see things not only with the eyes but the heart.

Today, one of my students came searching for me but I wasn't in my room. He waited a while but there was no sign of me so he went home. Then he texted me and I said why did he want to see me so badly. He replied...
"Sir jua cakap last year, sir kan jumpa at the same time, same place and show you my results. Aku kan liatkan sir yang aku dapat jadi the best of the best. Aku boleh berjaya.. tunggu~"

WoW! Syukur Ya Allah

Then another one inbox-ed me this...
sorry nda bjumpa kita tadi~ aku gagas kan blik~ pasal parents ku menunggu di kereta~ hari sabtu ku datang ke sekolah bjumpa kita hehe :D
atu sir aku minta maaf if aku salah cakap kah~ hehe and halalkan semua makan minum ku hehe~ aku doakan kita semoga panjang umur murah rezeki and bahagia dunia dan akhirat~ and thanks for changing me to be someone hehe and thanks to doa kita amin :D

No comments: