11.2.12

ALHAMDULILLAH


At last, after the long wait, the result is out!
Last year, i was given a chance to take over this one particular class. The teacher was expecting hence had an almost 4 months of maternity leave. Leaving behind these kids with so many topics still uncovered. I did my very best to help... rushing through all the topics, simplifying notes, giving lots and lots of exercises. Tired? Yes of course! mentally and physically because i also had my other few classes to handle at the same time. When time didn't seem to be on our side, we had to have extra classes everyday until late afternoon including Friday.

When the result was released few days ago.. I expected nothing at all. Seriously I was afraid to expect anything and I said to myself, "even if they do not make it, its ok.. because we had give all out and the best we could"

Then, one student sent me a message telling that she got a distinction! At that very moment.. no words could express my feeling. Happy tears came rolling down *rasa syukur sangat-sangat* Thank you Allah.

4 of them got distinction, 11 got credits and 4 passes. Alhamdulillah

"Hilang semua penat diganti dengan kebahagian"

No comments: