7.1.10

Too early to even sigh!

Salam guys,
Its gonna be a long week for me. Overloaded with works, most are still left unsettled and preparing lessons? sounds not so possible to me. Well, for the time being.. Fuh~ Guess what? when i was in UBD hostel, i always had my friends to be my so-called stress ball. "hahaha" so much fats to squeeze and it really did help reducing the unwanted tense! TODAY... after a year working in SMSUA, i finally found two victims! "hahaha kejam" What to do.. so stressful meh~ =D

Being a form teacher for the first time, i must admit that there are plenty of new stuff i must learn by myself in a very very short time. Hey~ im not complaining... but it sure is tiring. I have two year 9 classes and one level 2 classes to handle. InsyaAllah, i will not have problems with my year 9 but level 2... that's a challenge! tho somehow i find their activities are very interesting. It involves taking care of ornamental fishes in aquarium, planting veges, doing pressed plants (art & craft) and some wiring and electrical lesson.

Above all that... today i was given another new class where i have to teach pure chemistry. Wuhooo! Bring it on!!! *yea right* With no preparation whatsoever, entering the class was a nightmare! I think i score 100% for making myself look so "bangang" just by standing in front of the kids, flicking through the textbook trying to look busy. "hahahaha nice try bebeh"

Oh well... things haven't really started yet. BE STRONG!!! (^_^)


No comments: