3.1.10

Back to School

Salam everyone... *whispering* i know i should be in bed by now since tomorrow is my first day teaching for the first term of the year, but... im so ExCiTed! "haha" Just wanna share that feeling with you all ('',)

I really don't know what to expect but hey~ Azhim is up for the challenges! *semangat* hopefully it won't fade away atleast until the end of this year "hehe" To all other teachers out there... We Rock! *still whispering but semangat* "hahaha" Background music: i will survive "haha macam out" Anyway... Just hoping this year will brings more meaningful moments in our life.. more blessed than ever.. more smiles than tears.. more forgiveness and no grudges.. Good luck all...
Oh i don't think i have said it this year... To all my families, cousins, friends, my girl & my big kids... LOVE YOU ALL! no matter if you hate me, i still love you for that "hahaha majal" <3

Good night

No comments: