22.1.10

Salam guys. How are you all doing?
Alhamdulillah i managed to keep track on my work now, after a bit of a struggle trying to get things organised. i have to admit, there's time when thing went all wrong, people are pointing fingers, burdens piled up and the only thing i must do was to BE professional with those who takes things personal (obviouly unprofessional). It wasnt easy! At some point, i feel like to detach myself from this crazy lil' world... *in my dream* "the show of life must go on"

Last night was the worst by far~ Was feeling horrible, didnt know what'd got into me but i felt really down. But hey "Allah maha adil" Even for a very lil'thing that happened, there's a perfect reason for it. I read this somewhere.. "di sebalik sekelumit kesedihan, disediakan segunung kegembiraan, namun masih ramai yang merintinh kesedihan dan melepaskan kegembiraan"

I received a message from musa, who i haven't seen for quite a while and so we plan to go out for dinner & some updating to do "hehe" On my way to Qlap, hani rang me up and so i asked him to join us. What a coincidence~ Actually i agreed to pick him up at Telanai but with my head feeling so heavy...was terribly absent minded! So.. "terlupa ambil ia hehehe" all he could say "Jahat jua???" LOL! The rest of the night..... (fun - stress) + laugh = Happy (^^,) thanks guys!

Besides all those whinings~ i was sent for a 4Days workshop on copper tooling... loving it so much and can't wait to upload the pic of my finished work of art "chewah" Ok guys~ thats all for now. Take care :)

No comments: