21.9.08

Thank you~

19 . 09. 2008 (Friday)

MY BIRTHDAY~



Sad part:

Few days before, i totally forgot about my birthday sheeessh~ Since we planned for a family function at my place on saturday, I shifted all my classes to friday, which means i have to work from 10am until 5pm. When my friend ask me "apa ada plan on Friday?" i really didn't get the hint "hahaha" then my mom asked me "di mana belanja on Friday?" OMG!!! Now i get it! and straight away i remmeber all the classes i have on friday!!!! "This is not happening!!! tsk~tsk~". But i had no choice.. It was REALLY an exhausting day and i got back home feeling very sleepy. (Battery: 0.5%)


The best part:

I received A LOT of messages, greetings and wishes since midnight!! I also received some messages from my friends in UK.. So nice of them~ yeay!! Thank you so much guys!!! *making me realised how blessed i am to have friends like you all* After few hours of non-stop teaching, i drove home.. *admiring my sexy bed* hahahaha i was too tired man! When i reached home I saw an unknown car in the garage haha. Just after i parked near to that car i realised it was Al's!!! "what in heaven is he doing here!!!" I went in askingg everyone "mana yg punya kreta atu??!!!" Then suddenly he came out with my cousins & a cake.. singing the birthday song. WAH!!!! surprise!!!!!! hahahahahaha. Few minutes later more of my cousins came and we had sungkai together "Meriah!!". The food was too much!!! we couldn't finish them haha! I really had a great time~ *syukran*


thanks to my cousin, Kam & her partner in crime Al & the rest for making a wonderful surprise!

No comments: