16.9.08

You have to watch this!


(quality reduced)

Guys, I was going thru all the files in my pendrive and i saw this clip that i made during my teaching practice. I didn't remember what was the ocassion but i was incharged of the P.A. system and responsible for the slideshow. It was a very last minute task as i was given only a night to compile everything into a clip.

The response: The students LOVE it...they wanted more!! "hehe" the teachers LOVE it too.. and the most important thing was~ my deputy gave me a credit for it! SCORE!!!! "haha" Anyway, if you watch this clip till the end, there was a National Day celebration where i was appointed to be the MC. It was really fun!! and for being a great MC *ehem* , I received an appreciation from my HOD and the Pricipal. YEAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saya rindu ini. hehhehe awu mentang2 disukai hahhah mengambang=P Bukannya masa time award utk best student kah ko buat clip ani? Kalau ku inda salah lah tu ah...Ko jadi mc time sambutan hari kebangsaan kan?