25.2.10

FINALLY!


Salam, Hi guys... Finally i get it!!! hahaha *siok sendiri*

Something had been bugging me for the past few days, putting my life in such a mess. Early this year, for the first time i was given the opportunity to handle a task i didn't even know whether or not i could pull it off. However, as time goes by... things are getting amazingly well. *glad* I saw happy faces and smiles every single day. We all have been doing so well and not realizing how strong the connection had grown. Not until the day i received a memo.. saying that i have to leave all that behind and start off with a similar task but with a whole new group of people. Obviously frustrated, i do feel like something had been stolen from me.

Anyway, after all the hard time trying to "reluctantly" accept the order... *taking a deep relieving breath* Finally i made it... "Alhamdulillah" I know It's not gonna be easy.. but.. Bring It On!!! (^_^)!! i've set my feet back on the ground ready to go as far as i could, stronger than ever... Finally, i found bigger and better opportunity! Wish me luck guys. I'm so gonna make this happen.. again!

No comments: