10.2.10

04 If only I could...

HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS... this is one of the moment where i missed all the things that i have left far behind me... years ago. this is one of those time that i really really wish i could... i could.. i could... go back to the time when there's nothing in the world that could make me feel better & greater except those wonderful feeling called L. But it left me with deep ugly scars.. sucking all my guts & trust... the reason for my disbelieves. i guess it has lost it's magic touch as L can no longer heals any of my discomfort and pain it left me with. Not blaming but hating. Wanna live my life... don't wanna live in the past... wanna cherish & appreciate whatever and whoever i have at the moment. so please~ i'm begging.. don't ever stand in my way again... leave me and take away all the hopes & memories u had given me.. *EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!!!*

No comments: