5.11.08

SICK of being SICK

Hi... the only reason why some people favour to be sick is that they could have a day off from work. I'm not working... yet... so i really don't need it!!!! "hahaha siapa mau?" being sick.. so not cool! "haha" My students couldn't catch what i was saying. As if my voice is coming out from my nose. My head was so heavy... feel so weak and pain all over.. =( The other thing i dislike about being sick is the medication. I'm not a big fan of "UBAT" ;p

Last few days... i saw a big bottle of 7up in my ice box. hmmmm ;p "nasib baik iman kuat sikit" so i said... "nanti saja lah minum" Coz i need to take medicine that night. the next night... i saw it again! it was half full.... hmmm "hahaha iman tak kuat beb" so i grabbed it to the living room and enjoy the extraordinary taste of it "OVER" until the last drop~ "habis!!! opsss.." Today, i did it again... "haha tak pandai insaf" but this time i couldn't stand the sexy-ness of the DURIAN on the dining table *LOL* "macam memanggil manggil hahaha" so i ate a lot!!!



Oh my god~ alhamdulillah "hahahaha"
so guys... please tell me when can i be fully recovered from this illness?
*achoooo*



No comments: