2.11.08

See the loving intention in people


salam guys...



Yeay!!! after 4 long years... I'm officially a degree holder now! "hahaha" Going through all the ups and downs in uni life was never been easy. With all the never ending drama.. *phew* thank god i survive "hahahaha" *OVER* Oh well, where ever we are.. we couldnt avoid bumping into problems. However, its not How big the prolems are, but how well do we handle them (",) and fortunately i am blessed with friends who would never stop supporting me no matter what situation i was in. Thanks guys..



Before the actual graduation.. we all had to come for a three days rehearsal and seriously... it was very exhausting!!! Anyway... in these 3 days i realised something i consider 'very precious'. I knew all these people for the whole four years but honestly only during the rehearsal i noticed that these people were being extremely nice to me. It really makes me thinking and realised that i was being surrounded by a lot of wonderful people all along. Maybe i took things for granted before... and i failed to treat them as they were suppose to be.



I faced few minor problems during the rehearsal.. but thats not the point. Its the 'thing' i received upon the problems that touches me. My coursemate, friends i knew for just a semester, friends that i treated poorly, *opsss* and the rest... Everyone was so eager to help... even for a tiny ones!




"wow" (",)




After all the tiring rehearsals..

each and everyone of us did fashionably amazing on the graduation day!!!
~Congratulation~


No comments: