10.9.08

Sungkai

Yesterday, i got called by an agency early in the morning, calling me for an interview. They wanted me to come the next day, which is today at 0830. "wah that's too early for me haha". Anyway... AN INTERVIEW????!!!! "panic attack!!!" i spent the whole morning browsing the net gathering all the important info that i need to know. i had other plan with my friends at 3pm. "rush rush rush" Around 2ish, when i was about to leave, i took a look at the mirror "oh no.. i have to cut my hair for the interview" so i told my friends not to wait for me. I arrived at bowling utama at 4.30 and they were palying their 2nd game. At that time, we still hadn't decide a place to break our fast. when Ibnu came, we went searching for a nearby restaurant "hehe" until we saw this place. Ibnu went in to ask whether there was any sungkai buffet as i just waited outside coz in my head "disini kah kan sungkai????? =S hahaha pemilih" then the owner bring us upstair... "wahhh lawa hahaha now i don't mind sungkai d sini haha"


Do we look like tourists? "hehehe"
Before sungkai, we waited outside and took some photos.



We thought we were in India "hahaha"



No comments: