9.9.08

Enjoying my busy life~



Assalamualaikum guys...

Almost a week i didn't share any stories with you all. Yea, i'm a busy young man "hahaha" But honestly, even if i'm not at work, i hardly find a perfect time to blog. That's why I left you guys with some quotes and pictures for the past few days. Talking about pictures, I couldn't take any photos since my camera "menyamal". That's also a reason why i didn't feel like blogging eventho there was a lot to share with you guys. Guess what? I just realised that rather than just being a chocoholic, I'm addicted to my work too! "hahaha" At the moment, since I haven't got a permanent job, I worked at three different places. Just to gain more experience "hahaha yea right!" Infact, for the $$$ as well "hahaha DUH~".

Ok, let us go thru my schedule... It is very easy to remember. TUESDAY!! yea.. that's the only day i'm not working "haha" I can't work all seven days in a week... "gila man!!" Tried it before.. and it was killing me.. not slowly, not softly "haha" Anyway, all my other plans have to be squeezed in that day. Sometimes, even my friends have to wait for Tuesday "heee kesian". They planned to go out for sungkai together last week but their first question was "Zim.. bila kau free?" then i said Tuesday. So they all have to hold their thoughts and wait for another six days (I'm so thankful to have them as my friends as they are so patient and understanding "ehem aku puji kamu ni"). Tomorrow is the day, i'm going to spend my time with them at Bowling Utama before we go to the "Gerai Ramadhan" for food fiesta "hahaha rakus eh". Not forgetting to my another very busy kantutz friend, the last 10 days of Ramadhan are the only times he'll be free for sungkai. I'll keep that in mind "hehe"

Tonight was my Chemistry class. I was explaining some theories like a pro as if i have knew it all long ago. "haha" The truth is, i just revised some of the topics this afternoon and thanks to Al for making it easier. He's my Chem dictionary. In the middle of the lesson, I received two messages and a missed call. The first message: I have another new students for my O'level Maths class. Oh well, I also just accepted two new students for my Chemistry and physic "syukur alhamdulillah, Mudahan semua dapat good grades". The second one, was from my ex-student greeting me Selamat berpuasa and asking how am i doing... It really makes me smile. "ingat lagi rupanya :) " The missed call... was from Gzul. Right after i gave him a short missed call, he texted me up asking why didn't i tell him about tomorrow's plan. "opsss... hahahaha sorry lorry strawberry~ hamba terlupa". That's all for now guys~ *take care*


"When we love our job,
we will never have to work"

No comments: