1.9.08

My biological clock is screwed up!

Salam... On sunday i had to attend a tahlil which was held right after Zuhor. Yea "kejarangan". Usually any functions would be held after Asar or at night. So diam-diam saja duduk dalam kem kepanasan hantap "hahahaha" When i went home, i continued doing the Physics paper for my tuition until 5 when i have to go to work. Suddenly... headache attacked! Urrrgghhh... Having no choice, i had to bare with it and teach for 3hours. At last, when it striked 9pm i was done "hehe" but i need to go to Hua Ho coz my mom asked me to buy some cakes for breakfast. I went searching for cakes for two rounds but yet i couldn't spotted it. Hmm... "ngalih eh" So i just bought two boxes of my favourite biscuit and went straight home (still suffering from my headache). The problem with me is, eventhough "sakit" i didn't wanna sleep! "haha" Instead, i switched on my laptop and editted few pictures "hehe" but it helped me to relax and without realising it, my headache was gone! wuhooo! What happened next...??? I played warcraft!!! was really addicted to it and i didnt know it was already 8 in the MORNING!!!! OMG!!! "teruk eh... hahahaha"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur biological clock is not screwed up, it's totally messed up. Whahahahaha!

Try a cup of hot tea before bed, it will help to make you feel sleepy. If all else fail, drink Milo!