1.9.08

I missed the chance... (upset)

Hi guys, I was supposed to pay the bills this morning but i woke up late.. very late "hehe" so i did it in the afternoon. On my way, i received a msg from ayoi. He told me that he was at the mall and asking whether i was around Gadong area. I asked him to wait as i thought it would only take me less than 15minutes to reach there. unfortunately... (hehe kes berdosa) he had to wait looooonger. Once i reached Gadong.. Whooaaaa... "ramai jua" so i tried my luck to find a parking near to the mall but after few rounds... I gave up! I decided to park at centrpoint's basement. From the basement, i followed the stairs and there was this one guy sitting at the side (makan kali while dengar music). I took a glimpse and guess what??? He was my student!!! "ai kesian jua" I didnt really teached him but i know he was a form 2 student from Menglait. Then ia salam... "awww" So we talked:

me: Behapa kau disini and not in school?
him: Sir, ku tolong my mom, ia suruh ku uruskan line DST nya.
me: Sama sapa kau? sorang?
him: awu... ku pakai bicycle
me: *KAJUT* what?????? Di mana kau tinggal???
him: awu... ku tinggal d Mata-Mata. Tadi ku cycled ke Yayasan but tutup. So ku ke gadong.
me: YAYASAN??? dari mata-mata???
him: awu.. inda papa sir... nada transport. aku biasa udah.
me: mana your bicycle?? what time kau kan balik??
him: di mall arah basement. kajap lg ku balik.
me: Bah mari tah sama sir ke mall...

So he packed his things and we walked to the mall. I wanted to bawa ia makan... then send him home. I really don't mind if it means that i have to put his bicycle in my car. Just when we reached the mall, I met fizree and we talked for a while. When i looked around, he wasn't there. He must have continued walking when i stopped to talk to Fizree. So I went to meet ayoi and bring him to the basement with me. But... we lost him...

He is a very respectful young man, having a hard life but he never whined.

Some people are so fortunate and blessed but they take things for granted.

So, take sometimes...

Look at yourself
Think
be grateful
&
stop whining

No comments: