15.7.08

[ My sunday ]


Salam,
Last sunday i did something that i don't normally do... It was my day with the 'cangkul' hehe.. I slept only for 3 hours (kes chatting saja). Then i had to wake up early on sunday morning to help out my 'usu' who will move in to his new house soon. They will be my new neighbour... yeay... We all gathered at his house and the plan for that day was to made way from the main road to his house. yes... "buat jalan bui" haha... So, with my lovely weapon, the 'cangkul' we all started working... it looks fun at first but after a while.. "OMG, ngalih kali ah.. nasib baik ada kem untuk rehat & minum" hahaha.. It was very bright, sunny and extra hot hot hot day!! Once it was done.. we all had our lunch... yes!! haha So now.. my badan is so sakit, sakit pinggang, sakit tangan, sakit lutut... hahahaha mcm org tua rasanya.. "ketara inda fit"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iatahh bahhh.. nda fit. Good job haha siuk jua tu=)Adakan dibuat.