3.2.12

Updates


Assalamualaikum wbt
For quiet a number of times, I wanted to make new post but my time just won't let me to do so. It's packed not only with my works but with other great activities too.

Lets talk about my work first (save the best for last hehe)... This is the year! where my kids will be sitting for their huge external exam. My teaching life is just like a game.. an interesting one! It needs the best strategy and time management, implementing the military approach, memory drilling, combating with exam papers, tactical skills and funny videos to loosen up the tense! "haha" I just loved putting on tons of pressure on them. For two year I have been so lenient and now its a perfect time to be stern and play the hard-and-fast game =) So far, they are still copping up with this new rhythm but i am positive that they will do great. InsyaAllah..


And to balance that hectic but not so pathetic part of my life =) I do what I enjoy the most.. nature walk and hiking! yes!!! I am Back... Twice a week, with friends and it was always a satisfaction.. "puas bah haha" I think, this is what keeping me so pumped up and positive. Alhamdulillah =)

No comments: