29.12.11

The past few days


Assalamualaikum.
Let see what i had for the past few days.
*trying so hard to remember but it is to no avail*
Sorry guys, short term memory syndrome OR is my memory capacity that small?!
If so, i really need to do something about it "hehe"
Seriously, I'd been wanting to make few new posts in the past few days but i did not.
All I can remember is BONUS
"hahaha"
ALHAMDULILLAH
So far, i'd spent it on my NEEDS rather than satisfying my WANTS.
*re-think*
well, 90% true
;p

Oh, i injured my knee!
I got this massive muscle cramp a day after my intensive running on a treadmill without wearing a proper running shoes "pakai slipar beb.. haha rock!"
then.."Nah.. ambik kau pembalasannya hahaha SAKIT!"
At first, all my muscles felt so weak that i could even fall when climbing the stairs.
later that night, i could barely stand straight without feeling the pain on my knee...
so today, I bought a knee support and took my medication. Not a big fan of clinics, doctors or whatsoever. Even worst, one of my friends told me to get an injection. NEVERRRR~ "hahaha"
Went for a foot massage this morning. Man!!! that was painful..
Nevertheless.. with this pain and walking like "rusa kena tembak" I still went for some window shoppings and played bowling. After all I hope, this knee of mine will recover soon. Amin... hopefully before I start working.
Now, no more running and hiking for me. Just walk! =(

No comments: