18.2.11

KINDNESS GOES A LONG WAY

To be kind to other people is easy.
But to be kind to people who kept on hurting you and to those who never really care about your feeling, is a challenge not everyone can succeed as time and patience are the ingredients we usually ran out of.

One of my favourite quotes:
"Batu yang keras tidak bisa dibelah dengan pedang namun bisa dibelah oleh air yang tidak henti-henti mengalir"

I'm now in my third year teaching in SMSUA and for the past two years, it'd been a heart breaking and painful journey but with tremendous satisfaction. "Alhamdulillah"

There were lots of unexpected things happened today... the good ones :) Today will definitely be one of the day i will never forget, a goal I just achieved and happiness that has just surfaced.

I feel like a proud 'father' of hundred kids. hahaha~


"People will forget what you teach or say, but they will never forget how you treat them and how you make them feel"

No comments: