10.10.10

Make a different


At some point in life, we might come across challenges and obstacles which make us ponder... Have we been making the right choices? Have we whole-heartedly given the best we could? How longer can we stay this way? Is everything that we had done worth the sacrifices? Are those things good enough? Here's the thing... for me and us all.. tiny little things do mean a world to some people. So never lose hope no matter how hard it may seems. Gather courage, pull yourself together and March forward with confidence ~believe in yourself~

***

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.
(Edward Everett Hale)


***

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him.
(Albert Schweitzer)
***
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.
(Norman B. Rice)


***


If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
(Mother Teresa
)



No comments: