21.4.10

Unwell

Salam, hi everyone. Life's been good so far... "alhamdulillah" and hopefully things will not just be good but better... woke up this morning with a sore throat and instantly i knew i'm gonna get "it"... at work, my body started to ache. Perhaps, i'm just to tired and my body didn't get enough time to charge up as i've been staying up very late for few nights.

Stress at work? i might say so... i haven't been doing things right lately and work were all over due.. hmmm~ what has got into me. Being pushed around with all different sorts of work.. pressured with all the due dates... i think i've lost focus. I hate the fact that my Teaching is no longer the top priority now. Tomorrow will be the first event of our school annual sport and there are 3more tiring days to go. Meeting with the Forestry will have to be squeezed into my schedule on Saturday afternoon. *sigh* which mean i have to "not attend" the VIP day at my school.

What i need? seriously... i need time for myself.. Desperately need some inspirations. Hmmm~ i do need all the support that i could get from others but if i get none, sometimes i just have to be strong enough to set my two feet on the ground and stand tall... regardless what people might say. *sheeesh* hate that feeling.

Ya Allah,
Iman ku dihakis urusan dunia...
ingatanku padaMu ditutupi kesibukan..
Dadaku tiada kelapangan...
Hati gelap tanpa cahaya Mu...
Ku mohon bimbingan Mu...
ku mohon hidayah Mu...
Sedarkan aku dari khilaf...
dan janganlah Engkau biarkan ku terhanyut...

Seandainya segala limpah rahmat
yang Engkau kurniakan kepadaku
membuatkan aku lalai akan perintah Mu,
Aku mohon... Kau ambillah ia semula...
dan gantikanlah dengan Iman
amin.

No comments: