24.3.10

I'm Happy

Salam, i'm actually in the middle of my work but i was moved to steel some of my precious time for this short post. Wanna know why... today, one of my old students said something that really get me thinking. I wouldn't expect him in a million years to give me such a thoughtful advice.

At first:
"Sir, kerja.. kerja jua, kesihatan kena jaga"

then:
"sadang-sadang bekraja sir... esuk saja sambung"

Before we end our conversation:
"Jaga diri atu"


You know what? he was neither the best student in my class nor any teachers'. very irritating indeed. We disagree on almost everything and find ourselves, in the end, in a huge arguments or turned out i became really annoyed by his acts. I ever sent him out of my class and he didnt turn up for my lesson for a week. He knew exactly how to turn my madness on.. very pathetic!

Anyway,
it's all different this time and i'm so thankful.
Syukran...

No comments: