22.7.09

Eclipse


Salam people~
Hmm.. where should i start? Today, I woke up early than usual since i have to be at work by 0645 for my H1N1 duty. Unfortunately! i arrived late... thanks to the very front driver who creatively make an extremely long 'car chain' early in the morning.
Anyway, there was a partial solar eclipse today at round 9ish but I totally forgot until i overheard someone in the staffroom mentioned about it. No wonder it was very gloomy outside "hehe"
WORK is getting out of hands at times. Seriously, with the additional 'Focus class' & an extra 'extra class', i have a hard time organising and preparing all the lessons. The thing is, I cannot work without a good preparation and when my stuffs are all over & unorganised~ =( Oh, not to mention some admin works. can i shout now? "hahahahah sasak bah"

But not to worry, i'll work on it and get things done by tomorrow! insyaAllah...

Went to the mall for lunch with hadi, ayoi & ......(?) I ate buttermilk chicken from machi which i've been craving for since yesterday "haha nyaman" Went home before 4 just to avoid the traffics. Now? just finished preparing for tomorrow. goodnight guys...

"My day was as gloomy as the weather
Hoping tomorrow will be better
For 'it' i struggled an endless miles
so i won't let it take away the smile"
-az-

No comments: