31.7.09

Alhamdulillah


Salam guys~
*taking my deepest breath*
...ready...

I GOT THE PERMANENT POSTING!!!!!


"hahahahaha Syukran"

congrats to those who are selected,
especially my beloved friends & cousin.



There's only one reason for me to be excited now.. "gaji basar! hahaha" ($_$)
Other than that... *sheeeshh* I have to quit my other teaching job. leaving 30 other students halfway. There's only two months left before their big exam. Oh well.. life goes on~ I'm just gonna take pictures with them on my last day teaching & for sure gonna miss them lots "haha zim~ zim~"

I get to stay at the same school (SMSUA) for
another few more years *i guess* All the teachers there are great but~ now i have to see a few students yang selalu membagi SASAK! They always make me lose my temper and getting on my nerve is their major expertise!!! "hahaha marah ni" See!!! that's why im not that excited yet.
"Ya Allah.. please give me the strength.. show me the way how i can help and guide the kids"
~amin~

No comments: