7.6.09

what a day~

Salam, hi guys...
I specially made this post for hamidon as he said that my blog is goin' way too simple... "Hehehe malas wa~"

ok... ever heard the quote "stay away from trouble"? i guess, it never sticks in my head... today i had the most terrifying Morning of my life! i Super Glued myself!!!


When i woke up this morning, i remembered that i forgot to glue something the night before. So i grabbed this new pack of super glue and planned to do it quickly before my morning shower "hehe'' Unfortunately! as i tried to take the cap off... the glue came out "macam kana puji bah ia mengalirrr!" so my hands (BOTH) was all sticky and within just few seconds i could feel it had already dried up. "Bwooohhhh!" PANIC!!!! yea ofcourse lah coz i couldn't move my fingers "hahahaha" what did i do? suddenly i thought alcohol would save me so i tried spraying my hands with perfume! "hahahaha first aid banar~" then tried washing them with Listerine "hahaha antam" But~ it didn't work!!!! so i had to patiently scratch the the dry glue. so called "mengikis" haha "macam mengikis buah kembayau di pagi hari... yatah cari masalah banar!" then~ was LATE to work... "sheeeessshhhh"

By the time seah read this... she would say "DraMa!!!"

No comments: