9.6.09

Salam…

Hi~ woke up late this morning *again* “hehe”. Even so, i still didn’t get enough sleep.. I guess.. since I was feeling sOooo.. sleepy while marking the kids’ revision notes. Lack of motivation + exam pressures might be the reasons. Thanks to Hadi for pointing it out loud and obviously clear as he shouted “WAKE UP!” “hahaha” So I went to wash my face and refresh my self up. As I continued marking, I saw this!!!!

Wow~ it was from my 3H!!! ß who would expect that?!

Absolutely inspiring and it gave me the full blast self motivation right away. I felt like my energy was boosted to an extent it could never reach before *chewah OVER hahaha”. If they have the will & very determine~ why shouldn’t I make it a dream comes thru… Its not gonna be easy… yet, no one says it is impossible (^_~) “AMIN…..”

Later, I found more inspiring ‘notes’ from this class and all I could say was “Alhamdulillah…” this is enough to make me smile for the rest of the day “hehe”.

hmm.. Never give up no matter how rare the hope is.

Amin...

3H to 4Sci class... Why Not?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5:00pm

I went to Tasek lama for a jungle trekking. Yea! At last I managed to force my self to ramble into the woods and get some fresh & most importantly… clean air! “haha” However “ramai orang laaa…” and I had to park my car at the JKR… Photos? (^^,!) here you go~





No comments: