12.2.09

UPDATES!

Salam everyone...

For the past two weeks, my body can completely shut down after 11ish. Be it on a couch, infront of the tv, in my room or on my working chair, Now anywhere feels so perfectly comfortable by 11ish ..zzZ "hahaha" However, feeling fresh everytime i woke up is far from true.

Today, i came to school still feeling very sleepy and with all the papers to be marked really make sleeping the best therapy "hahahaha" *wished i was on bed* As i ended my lesson, all students went out for their breaktime except one. I thought he was gonna ask me questions about the new topic. Unfortunately, what i heard was... "Sir, kenapa sir inda smart lagi mcm biasa? muka sir lagi merah!" OMG... straight away i have this picture of drunk old man in my head. What a wakening remark. "tebangun rasanya hahaha MAKASEH!"

Anyway, something caught my attention when i was about to sign out. i had a glimpse on the arrival time of other teachers and i was surprised that most of them came by 7am or even earlier. 6.25am!!! i just finished my morning shower and few teachers were already at school "haha opsss..." I usually reached school by 7.15am and all this while i thought i was early! *LOL*

SOooo... what i need now are
CHANGES!

InsyaAllah,
will get enough rest after this and will come to work a lil'earlier than before.
(^_^)


No comments: