14.2.09

Forced leave?!!!

Salam,

Guys!!! have you ever heard about forced leave? "hahaha" im so surprised to know such thing do exist. I chat with Mr.kantutz just now and he told me he was given a forced leave. Well i guess that's a polite way of saying it. The truth~ he was forced to take a leave by his employee! "hahahaha" I want a forced leave too!!!! "hahaha kes jeles rupanya" I wonder when will i have a chance to have a forced leave. Do enjoy your hols tutz!!!

O yea~ he did mentioned about an article he read on today's BB. It is basically about people who are too busy with their work and pay less attention to their family. Tutz!!! whats the motive you telling me this? "hahaha kau nyindir aku ah!" Booo~ "haha kejiwa" So i asked him to tell me more about the article and all he said was... Don't miss a dinner with your family. "hahaha" wait till i have wife & kids!!! (^^)

Ok people... goodnight

No comments: