30.1.09

Yuhuuu~

Assalamualaikum all... (",)

Its almost the end of the first month. Have you had the chance to reach any of your goals yet? who knows... "hehe" Anyway... the weather's been very gloomy most of the times with flash flood and land slide everywhere which makes staying at home far more cool. "hahaha" At school, teaching was great, but all the other extra non-teaching works add on the challenge and tiredness. I really don't mind tho as long as i'm still given things within my capability... that's cool enough for me ;)

Teaching the topic reproduction is very exciting "hahaha" but the students seem to be more interested than me. Starting with the reproduction in flowering plant, I was really amused with their answers they had given me in their classwork. I gave them questions on plants and the answer i got were regarding sperm, vagina, oviduct, uterus and so on... *WOW* glad to know they did Extra Reading on other new topics at home "hahahaha nanti dorang!!!" I will ask them to explain infront of the class "hehehe serve them right".

Haven't seen any other friends especially the jubsters yet but i'm sure we'll go out for lunch or dinner sometime soon. Today I went to yvonne's open house in seria and to vicky's in tutong for celebrating the Ox year. Went there with sal, iffah, mala, seah, ka'janah and her daughter and ofcourse my HOD "hehe siapa nah". Pictures will not be posted... "sebab aku karit! hahaha" InsyaAllah soon.. Owh! you know what??? I saw something at yvonne's place. Our graduation picture (me, yvonne and nana) nicely framed and placed with her other personal photos. awwww... so sweet of her. i know... if ada si Al, complete tia "hehe" that picture was posted on the borneo bulletin the day after our graduation. I still keep a copy of that paper (^^)

Right now (11.11pm), i'm suppose to complete my 5 pages forms and finish my lesson notes for tomorrow "hahaha" Ok guys thanks for reading... do take care.. adios!

No comments: