21.1.09

I was wrong

Assalamualaikum guys...
I've been very busy lately but fortunately things are settling down...slooowly... it takes time! well atleast i see progress (",) anyway... what have i missed people? Do keep me posted with the current issues and your spicy and absolutely sizzling xoxo stuff! "hahaha" i know you all have a lot to say ;p *LOL*

one question~ Have you ever gone through a situation where you thought... *really really thought* that someone (that you care) do understand you? hmmm.... it makes me do a lot of thinking...

Even for a long time married couple, one could not really understand his/her partner... Its a fact~

I was once told...
"Men need to be understood and Women need to be loved"
hmmm~
I couldnt agree more..

However there's time we overlooked on things and and assume all are going in the right directions. when you thought you knew exactly where u were heading.. you tend to close your eyes and keep going until you hit on something that makes you open your eyes so widely and realise you are at the wrong place...

Faham? tak faham.... takpe lah "hehe"

Yang penting I was wrong~
Busy is just an excuse. It never was and never will be a valid reason not to give attention and spend time with people u care and love so much.

Hope everyone get all the love and attention they deserved...

To you, I'm sorry if i made you think that you are not important for me...

-goodnight everyone-

No comments: