18.11.08

Just nice...

salam guys
last week had been a great week for me

Last wednesday, i went to photoplus for a photo session with my cousin... which also happen to be the date for collection of the group photos of me, hani, hakeem, ping, santy, fish, bilah and tuty. My first impression was... omg~ "lawa!!! haha" When i was about to pay, the photographer asked me whether i could lend them the negatives so that they can print it out big and make it as one of their display photo. "yea!!! sure~ sure~ hahahaha" I was pretty sure the rest would be more than happy. oh yea... i scanned one of the photos and pasted it on top of this blog.
Nice~

As i finished my tuition class that night, i kidnapped hani from his house and we went to jerudong to send fish her photos. We then had dinner at Khaz corner... "nyum~" oh.. this was the best part too... I had a chance to spend time with hani and catch up stories.. updating each other (since both of us have been busy with works).. as well as tightening up all the lose ends "chewah hahaha" nice~ nice~


The next day... thursday... "apa ada ah? hehe" oh i had lunch with tuty, bilah and hani at ideals. too bad hakeem and ping couldn't make it. Then, hani had to go back to work by 2pm, tuty and bilah went shopping and i went to the workshop to bring my baby for a treatment (car servicing) "hahaha" funny things happened at the workshop. I purposely make myself look stupid.. i told this guy that i was in a hurry and he convinced me that he could finish it in 15 minutes if he blow all the oil out of the tank. then.. my first silly question pops out...

"yang mana lagi bisai... beblow or tunggu saja keluar sendiri?"
*LOL*
its the same thing! "hahaha" he really had a hard time making me understand.

While he was working on the car engine,
and when i was starting to get bored..
i said...

"bah ajar aku macam mana kan cek kereta"
*toink*
but he did! "haha"

and as he finished servicing my car, i asked another bonus question...
"kalau kreta ku mati tengah jalan.. apa ku buat?"
*hahaha.. ia ani melayan jua*

I had fun tho! "hahahaha" rather than sitting there doing nothing but waiting.

From the workshop i went to the mall to meet bilah and tuty. Wahhh!!! we spent more than an hour at the arcade singing, dancing and enjoying the games. NICE!!!

the next day... i spent most of the time forcing myself to revise for the interview but i ended up sleeping "hahahaha"


Here comes the BIG day.. Saturday.. i had an interview + a written test with the MOE. Anyway.. lets not talk about that *skip..skip..skip..hahaha" Right after the interview, went to the mall for lunch with hamidon and dominic.. next~ "hehe" we went form gadong to yayasan to kiulap to gadong properties to delima and back to gadong... spending most of our precious time searching for clothes for the Gala night but we couldn't find any *sigh* Very..very tiring hantap "hahaha"

However, while we were at the shop, i received calls and messages form my students. Whoooaa~ PSR results was out bebeh! "hahaha" and the good news is.. i got 7 or 8 students out of 13 who got 'A' for their maths. Yeayyyy!!!! *menari* "hahahaha"

Then i had to rush back home and get ready for the night...
Its the GaLa NiGhT!!!! it was so much fun! seriously!!!

p/s: photos will be posted soon (",)



No comments: