19.8.08

My Monday

Its been a while since the last time i jogged. I really miss jungle tracking and hiking at Shahbandar but since i'm not fit enough at the moment, I don't dare to go there anytime soon. I'm not living a healthy life!!! I skip my breakfast and lunch almost everyday and sometimes, i only ate once a day. I don't do exercise anymore. "eish..eish..eish.." As for that, I texted my friends who are available at 5pm to be at the sport complex; Zul, Aj, Ayoi and Al turned up. The rest... they were busy and some were sleepy "haha".

I didn't really run. I just went for a walk for few laps and one round of jogging since i was advised not to push it and do it step by step. Then... we just sat and relax before we all went home. I'm gonna do it again next Monday "hehe" since that is the only day i'm free. Do you guys know where in Brunei i can do rock climbing??? I love to try...

Later that night, I went to escapade Kiulap for dinner with Shamsul. His treat! "haha"(Is it true that they had increased the price at escapade gadong?). I haven't see him for ages and when i met him last night.. WHOoooaaaaa!!! His hair is really big. I mean.. HUGE! "hahaha banarrr"


Since i'm too lazy to drive, he became my unwilling driver for the night. Anyway, I was so hungry and I forgot that I ordered a lot! not forgetting my Tempura choc ice cream! sorry sul... you still have to pay "hahahaha kejam" At escapade, I saw my friend who's just got married this month and i saw this man who seems very familiar. I know that i knew him, i know that he's my friend but I totally forgot his name and from where i knew him! I'm very "pelupa" I tried my best to recall but nah.. it didnt work. Then, after eating we didn't know where to go and just "ronda2" still shamsul was the driver. I reached home at almost 11.30pm.. Oh yea.. now i can remember where did i met him but not his name. "hahaha" He's my friend when we were working at TAIB four years ago..
Ya Rabbi....






No comments: