2.8.08

[If you work hard, party harder!!!]

During my teaching practice,
Friend: Zim, what are you doing tomorrow?
me: oh.. have to prepare lessons, buat weekly progress, do some marking... why?
Friend: Oh.. was planning to go out, watch movie and jalan-jalan....
me: kau nada kerja kah?! I have a lot to do man!
Friend: i finished my 5 week lesson plans. yea... so now kan enjoy..
me: whooaaa!! siuk!!!!!
friend: "when you work hard, party harder"

Since that day, i always remember his words... and i work hard! (tah karang) haha but everytime i wanna party n celebrate my hard work... i'm clueless of where to go. I normally end up eating in some cool fancy restaurant and cafe... there goes all my $$$ from my hard work hahahaha so now... his words are no longer applicable for me. In my case.. "if you work hard, you eat more delicious food!!!" hahaha

* i need to seriously do some exercise!!!! hahahaha*

No comments: