26.8.08

Another packed sunday for me....


Assalamualaikum, Hi guys...


I knew I had to wake up early on Sunday yet i slept around 4 "hahaha inda pandai jara" when i woke up it was already 8am, so i took a quick shower and went to the 'kuburan' with my dad and my bro. It was 'hari membersihkan tanah perkuburan sekampung'. As far as i can remeber, this was my first. Usually i just went there on the month of Ramadhan when the place was already cleared up. Anyway, when i set my feet there, "oh wow... i never thought that place could look like that (samak) " It was fun actually... we all worked together. Although many people came down, besides my bro and my dad, i only know my tua, my usu and my two lil'cousin. The rest... ermmmm... There was this one old man, busy telling a story that all of us (who were there) rooted from O.K. Puasa bin O.K. Mulok who happen to be my datuk. Too bad i didnt know most of them. well after four generations kali ah "hahaha" I got back at around 11, had my lunch and took a long nap. Actually I was suppose to revise my Physics for the tuition but i was too tired that i couldn't even lift a page from the book.

I woke up at 3, getting ready for a tahlil at Mameh's (but sempat online and chat hahaha). I had to go separately since i need to go to work at 6. As usual, I was the last one to leave the house. Not long after, there was a sudden pain on my feet. So I stopped the car and checked. Astaga.. 'kesusuran'. I tried to take it out but after few minutes I still failed. So i just drove the car making sure i didnt step on that part "haha". I thought I was late but I was right on time. SCORE!!! "hahahahaha" Once i sat down.. tarus berusaha mengeluarkan that kesusuran dampai dapat. kerja keras kali ah ;p

At 5.30, I had to rush to Bunut for my tuition class. Last week, all my students came late so they received their first warning from their Sir "hehe" Now.. all of them came early. Even earlier than me (pukul brapa kah dorang datang). So I worked till 9. Reached home at 10ish, feeling extremely tired but i still manage to get online and chat. BUT... I ended up sleeping while my msn was still signed in... (-.-)zzZZZ


No comments: