8.7.08

[ Hectic but Perfect ]

Salam~ A good start for this week.. wanna know why? Actually i couldn't pay attention to what i was doing for the last few days and there were always this 'dramatic' nervous breakdown all of the sudden without knowing what the reason was. yes! "tarus-tarus". Yesterday, i went for 'shop hunting' hehe just to relax my self.. it works!! just for few hours. Woke up this morning.. feeling fresh and green..."chewah". But then.. when that thought cross thru my mind... here it comes again! Im freaking out!! Its my first day for a new job that i had accepted. Fortunately, after a long shower, my manager text me saying that she will be at my work place for my first day. YEAY! relief..... Before i reach my work place, i stopped by a 'kadai runcit' where an old chinese lady walking towards my car. HORROR... i have phobia with old people.. seriously! she stood right next to my car window.. knocking on it and kept starring at me! hahaha "berijap wah" she wanted to sell something to me but "no thanks granny". She didnt stop just there.. she kept standing & starring at me while i was freaking out in the car pretending to be busy hahaha. So today i worked from 2.30 till 5.30. It was alright. Not as horrible as i thought it could be. Everything went just fine. Then I rushed to Al's and we went to "Hj Mandan Cafe" ;p . Before 7pm, i rushed to my other class. "rush rush rush.." I had a good time with the kids preparing them for the mock exam and "cari kelaei sama dorang" hahaha..all the best to them... On my way home at around 10... i took some pictures to share with you guys... "gerbang sana sini"

No comments: